Rainbow is looking for a
Rainbow is looking for an
Agency Success Manager
San Francisco or Remote
About the Role
As an Agency Success Manager at Rainbow, you are responsible for maintaining high quality relationships with the agency base establishing loyalty while increasing production, and retention.
Your relevant experience in commercial insurance makes you a key contributor as we further develop the user experience and expand our products.
In this role, you will work alongside the business development team to cultivate a smooth transition from prospect to active status, promoting fast time-to-value, and to collaborate with our engineering, underwriting and business development experts to define the product and service requirements.
Much of our team meets at the San Francisco Financial District office 2 days per week, and we work from home the rest of the time. We also have fully remote team members, and the Agency Success Manager role can be fully remote for the right candidate. We find value in face-to-face collaboration, so even remote workers travel to San Francisco periodically.
You will help drive our underwriting strategies as we evolve from a startup into a multi-line, countrywide underwriting organization. In addition to fostering a customer centric team environment, you’ll enhance other areas of the business with our aggressive, all-hands-on-deck approach.
What You’ll Do
- Support agents as they transition from prospect to active, including demos, meetings, management of workflows, and otherwise supporting the agents production.
- Keep agents engaged through routine touchpoints monitoring agency behavior and workflows.
- Identify and activate agents who are unengaged, through reengagement sequences and workflows including addressing the lack of engagement to determine possible resolutions.
- Advocate for agents, resolving any issues, through leadership in an agency collaborative to address agents concerns, product needs, and suggestions.
- Maintain a high-level view of customer service, thoroughly understanding the underwriting guidelines and customer service standards to ensure quality care and service.
- Show your versatility, by supporting the agency’s needs while maintaining a consistent message regarding the underwriting model and products.
- Foster a customer centric environment, by being a voice of the agent internally and encouraging agency excitement for new product enhancements, launches, and through management of marketing communications through various media.
What You Need
- 3+ years of P&C commercial lines insurance experience
- Comfortable moving very fast and working directly with underwriting, engineering, and management
- Superior organization, prioritization, and desk management skills
- Programing skills and proficient knowledge of manipulating databases a plus
- Detail oriented, with strong accompanying written and oral communication skill
- Able to effectively communicate complex concepts to multiple types of audience